Capital One Online Service

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by John Debto, May 6, 2000.

1. John Debto

John Debto Guest

I wonder when the Cap 1 online system is going to be working again. They told me last Monday it would working Wednesday morning but of course, it is still dead.

HOw could they have such a system failure, for so long a period of time?

2. jen

jen Well-Known Member

I agree. I have been waiting for them to get it working again. I check my account every day, sometimes two or three times to keep on top of things. I also like making payments on line in addition to the check I send in standard mail. This way I know for sure I'll never get hit with a late fee.

3. John Debto

John Debto Guest

It finally seems to be working again now.

4. Russ

Russ Guest

i was wondering what in hell was wrong with them..im a new customer and had no idea why i couldnt register.

5. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Jen, this is actually quite an idea: sending two payments via different media just in case. But I have to ask: can anyone really afford twice the minimum payment?

6. MS

MS Guest

I got used to pay every time thru Capital 1 WEB site and it's pitty that their site is still broken. I'm getting scared to pay again when there is something wrong inside.

7. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I've paid my Cap1 numerous times via auto checking drafts. Its great - there is no fee, it posts within three days, and no mailing or data processing delays. Never had any problem whatsoever.