Capital ONe ..Plntfdbck!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, May 15, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I received a message today from Mr. Miller at Capital One Consumer Advocate office.

He left a message on my answering machine stating that my request would be granted and that I could call back for the specifics. I called but could nt reach him.

I called Providian today to ask for apr reducton etc. after my terrible treatment last evening. WELL, their computers were down. Is it me or what? Providian...hummm!

I will post what I got from Capital one after I contact Mr. Miller.

Smoochies,

2. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Good Luck Roni,
    Mr. Miller reduced my APRs after the C.R. said I was already at the lowest. LOL. I could not, however, get a credit increase, and was told to wait 6-8 months since my last increase was in April. Bah.

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

what was your old rate and what is the new.??mIke.

4. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Roni,

Classic C@rd was 19.8%, now 13.9%, opened 7/00
    Gold MC was 19.43%, now 15.9%, opened 10/00

I guess it is a start....

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I got 15.99% apr and a $300 increase. My limit is now $3200. I didnot do as good as you. And I had my account longer.............11/99.

Oh WEll!

6. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

How long did you have to wait to hear from them? My daughter registered for Planet Feedback and wrote to Capital One. So far, she hasn't heard from them, so she's convinced they won't call her.

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

my planetfeedback letter was dated 4/17. I heard from him today for the first time. they emailed me to call last week.

8. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Hmm, both times I wrote through PF, I received a call within 24 hours. I wish I had your limits though, Roni! At $300 every 6 months, it will take me awhile, lol.