didn't accept, and just yesterday, I got another offer from them. This time $200 secured w/ $99 deposit. I'm debating on if I should take this card or not? Is it worth it? The only other card that I'll have is the Providian Gold, which should be arriving in a few days. Should I wait for a better offer or just forget about CapitalOne all together?