capitol credit

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by angela y, Aug 22, 2000.

1. angela y

angela y Guest

i recieved a paper in the mail about this card and company it stated that i was pre-approved and only have to pay 37.00 dollars for application fee and o% finance charge. I don't know much about this company should i go with this company for there credit card?

2. angela y

angela y Guest

i recievced this paper in the mail regarding this credit card company called capitol one she i go with them or not?

3. Momof 3

Momof 3 Guest

It is a SCAM, don't do it!!

4. John G

John G Guest

If it's to good to be true, it probably is. I received the same "Acceptance Certificate". It states that "You may use your new Gold Card immedialtey upon receipt for all purchases from CREDIT PROVIDER". This means that they keep your $37.00 and you can buy any of the crap they have to offer, which probably is factory rejects or cheap off-shore junk that no one needs or wants. I was going to send them a letter, but I think I'll use the postage on something more productive. Let the buyer beware!

5. Larry

Larry Guest

RE: you mean capital One !

Capital One is a good credit card company... They always give chances to the crowd with less than perfect credit... Had them for about a yr now, with no problems.

Stay away from Capital Credit & Creditcorp though !!! (you can find information about these companies in this message board... just use the search tool).

6. heather

heather Well-Known Member

RE: capitol credit is not the

as Capital One. Capital One is a reputable large company. Capital Credit is a scam.