Car Loan Info

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Larry, Dec 1, 2000.

1. Larry

Larry Guest

To all knowledgeable board members on this topic...

What's the lowest interest rate granted for a car loan? Who was the creditor? Please send any info.. (MP$40 I think you obtained a car loan a couple of months back, refresh my memory).

Thanks every1

2. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Yes I did. Through Fireside Thrift Co. at 19.81% I have 1 paid (but showing unpaid on Experian and deleted from TransUnion) judgment, 1 open collection accont for $1k+, and 2 unpaid collections from the same company for unpaid checks that I didn't write. At the time though, everything was showing negative! I wrote a letter explaining my credit situation and showed proof that I paid stuff, etc. and that my report hadn't been updated (it did help that on my Equifax that they ran that there was a note that I was disputing stuff)so that help. Oh.....they didn't know about the judgment cause it was never on Equifax....that's right...sorry. But I still got the loan and took it cause it was my only option at the time. To make up for the crappy interest rate, I have doubled my payments to pay off early and save in interest. I've read on this board about people with problem credit getting a better rate than 19.81%!!!! Let's wait for responses.

3. rolo

rolo Well-Known Member

I have a bk from 1994 chapter 7,and house hold bank gave me a 13.9%apr for a car loan.

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

13.9%

I got my autoloan from household auto fianance. The rate was 13.9%. I was happy because I heard of rates like 18-19% with bad credit. I plan to refinance once my score rises.

roni

5. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

RE: 13.9%

I just got a 0% down, 0%APR for 9 months and 0 payments for 9 months from Mitsubishi. I may have a couple of derogatories, lots of inquiries and a lot of outstanding credit.

http://www.creditsense.com