CA's talking about validation!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by rblues, Jul 31, 2002.

1. JohnM

JohnM Well-Known Member

As well as the 6th, 7th, 8th..... I think we have put a hex on that board. None of the actual "professional" collectors are left (Bill L, Jason, Anthony). These guys were a wealth of information, talking about actual techniques that they used against debtors, but they all left because the board has been taken over by "trolls". I think they are using a board on the ACA site (anyone have a password for that site?), which is a memberâ??s only board. DAMM...have we killed the golden goose?

I would also like to ask that you think about the impression that you leave when posting on other boards. Just as we would like to have an adult conversation with any credit agency personnel that post here, we should refrain from name-calling, personal attacks, pointless rants, flame wars, and other less than honorable behavior when visiting these sites. After all, aren't WE better people than those who choose to violate the law while conducting collections? If we are, then lets act like it, post as if every one of your posts will be read to your children and grandchildren, make them proud not ashamed.

JohnM

2. Butch

Butch Well-Known Member

That board is now completely contaminated. Gone are the days of peeking into their world and figuring out how and why they do what they do.

AND THAT WAS THE ONLY BOARD USED BY COLLECTORS EN MASSE.

Nice job people.

:(

3. Mrei

Mrei Well-Known Member

next time,,if there is one,
    let's come up w/ a plann before invading the site..

4. rblues

rblues Well-Known Member

True, true...

That board should have been read, not invaded. If we wanted to discuss some of the posts, we should have all brought them over.

After Bbauer and others went in there, it all went downhill from there.

They are using the ACA board now, and that's a shame.