CC and CB problem

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by eddunn1, Aug 13, 2003.

1. eddunn1

eddunn1 Active Member

about 1 year ago i got laid off. only lasted 2 weeks, but i went to CCCS and got into a DMP. they made 3 payments in a row on my 2 credit cards, and all 3 were late, which both cards are with the same cc company. the cc company actually called me to let me know that CCCS was "messing me up". to give the short version of this, CCCS admitted it was their fault, in writing. sent the letter to the cc company on my behalf to get the late payments removed from my cr. i have copies of all of this. CCCS even refunded the monthly fees i paid. i have tried to get this negative info removed from my cr, but the cc company ignores me, and the bureaus all say the same thing, that it was all reported properly. how can that be when making the payments was out of my control altogether? does anybody know if there is anything i can do about this? and if so, how should i handle it? thanks alot....ed

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Send one copy of the CCCS letter to the CC COMPANY and one copy to the CRA...SORT OF "HINT" AT THEY MAY LIKE TO DISCUSS THIS WITH SMALL CLAIMS COURT!?!?!?!

SEND CERTIFIED R/R

3. eddunn1

eddunn1 Active Member

thanks. that is pretty much what i had in mind, but i wanted some more input...ed