cc charge-off,not mine

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by jcr, Aug 11, 2003.

1. bizwiz41

bizwiz41 Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: charge-off,not mine

No JCR, it is legitimate, and I have gotten the same letter from Experian myself. In fact I called Exp the first time and the CSR herself was really puzzled over why I received the letter!

So, I ran off copies of my license and SS card, and enclose a copy with every correspondence, (to all 3 now!).

As (perhaps) a positive note, when I received my first letter, it was right after that I got my first deletion!

2. bizwiz41

No JCR, it is legitimate, and I have gotten the same letter from Experian myself. In fact I called Exp the first time and the CSR herself was really puzzled over why I received the letter!

So, I ran off copies of my license and SS card, and enclose a copy with every correspondence, (to all 3 now!).

As (perhaps) as positive note, when I received my first letter, it was right after that I got my first deletion!

3. jcr

jcr Well-Known Member

Well biz,sound's like I had better jump through some hoop's and make some copie's.Hopefully I will have the same outcome as you>

Thank's JCR

4. bizwiz41

jcr,

Checking up on you and "Mom"; how'd the battle turn out? Any news??

5. jcr

jcr Well-Known Member

Hey Biz,long time no see.Have'nt heard anything from EXP or EQ,I sent another dispute letter with copie's of my DL and SS card and have'nt heard back from them yet.Also sent another validation letter to the CA(as they never responded to the first one),see what happen's this time.Other than that thing's are peachy.

Thank's jcr

6. bizwiz41

Re: Re: Re: Re: charge-off,not mine

Well, sounds like you've "won", or at least you have all the ammunition you need to win.......

Re: EXP & EQ, if it's been over 30 days (from receipt by them to mailing time to you), then write a REMOVAL DEMAND PER FCRA. As for CA, if they haven't validated, then you're even closer. You're second letter should do the trick.

Sounds like things are "peachy". Glad to hear it, Good Job!!