CCB ANOTHER NEW LOW

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by bg, Jun 21, 2000.

1. bg

bg Guest

Well folks here we go again, looks like
    CROOKS COUNTRY BILK has found a new way to screw it's customers. As of now when you
    make a payment your payment will be held 9-12
    days before the credit is release. Their
    critieria is if you have ever been late or overlimit payments will be held, then I was told they can hold any payments with or without a reason. Just another way for CCB
    to screw you around. So now that puts CCB and DIRECT MERCHANTS BANK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SUB SUB-PRIME BANKS. Oh well what else
    would you expect from CROOKS COUNTRY BILK.
    This bunch of immoral,unethical,drug money laundering assholes have stooped even lower
    than ever.

2. Len

Len Guest

Bg, this certainly can't apply to those Cross Country customers who have achieved the highly esteemed Silver Preferred status! Why, those folks are treated like royalty by Cross Country and afforded every consideration by CCB's professional staff. When I had "The Silver", Cross Country called me twice as often at work when a payment was "lost." I can't believe the most highly respected and valued of Cross Country customers would be subject to such indignity:)

3. bg

bg Guest

Len, believe it, this is for all customers,
    no matter how long you've been a customer.
    If you are a Silver Preferred customer it includes you also. If you have been a customer for years,never been late, always
    paid more than the minimum,and kept a low balance this will include you. So everybody get prepared for. It started this week and
    and there were no letters or advanced warning. They started this all of sudden and could care less what is does to their customers. My mother had me check to make sure her payment got posted and that is how I found out. The balance showed correct but the Available showed different than it should have so I called to check it out and that is the first we knew of this new way
    to screw it's customers. CROOKS COUNTRY BILK STRIKES AGAIN!!!

4. miles

miles Well-Known Member

bg, how much was the payment that she made? Was it $300 or over? When I had my account with CCB, they would hold any payment of $300 or more. Since I make large payments, I would have to send 2 or 3 separate checks so that credit to my account would be available to use... what a pain. I could understand if I had a history of bouncing checks to them. Well, luckily I don't have to worry about this anymore as they are HISTORY!

5. bg

bg Guest

MILES, her payment was for $50, this is a new
    policy they have that started Monday 6/19,
    it matters not have much the payment is, this new policy is for all payments big or small. Everyone needs to get ready for this because it is already in effect. As I said they have sent no letters to the customers and they won't tell you unless you ask.
    Anybody that has made a payment this week or over the weekend needs to check there balance
    and available credit before they use their card. Good ol CROOKS COUNTRY BANK, don't you just love em.

6. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Yes, we all love em..........love to hate em! :)