CCB Chat Room on BeSeen.com

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by JerryDJ.co, Jun 12, 2000.

1. JerryDJ.co

JerryDJ.co Guest

http://mercury.beseen.com/chat/rooms/h/17514

Cut and paste that location to your browser and join us for a chat about Cross Country Bank.

2. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

RE: CCB Chat Room on BeSeen.co

Why? So Cross Country can shut that down too and get our names? I've seen how these thugs operate and how they destroy lives! I should never have spoken out and posted on your board. I assumed I was anonymous, but now Cross Country can start my nightmare over! I just can't go through all that again! Now I have no choice! Cross Country is shutting down your board and with the names, they can play hell with us. I know they can!

3. Don

Don Well-Known Member

Oh geez...

Take a deep breath...and realize nothing you have done is illegal, unlike what CCB has probably done to you...and while CCB's attorneys talk a good game, as do CCB's employed thugs, they are not going to come knocking on your door and take you away.

If they do, please let me know...I'll give you my address...I'll be glad to meet them head on...I welcome the opportunity..

4. BOB

BOB Guest

Damn Kelly get a grip on yourself, CCB is not
    going to do anything to you. Can't you see their running scared at the moment. This bunch of idiot lawyers they have are a joke.
    This is probably the best thing that could have happened. Now we get CROOKS COUNTRY BILK
    out into the open, now we can expose them for what they really are, a bunch of immoral,
    unethical liers that prey on the poor. Much
    like the Sheriff of Nottingham. But you really need to quit acting like a baby.

5. J. Edgar

J. Edgar Well-Known Member

Please enhance your calm. CCB is not shutting down Jerry's site, nor the message board. Nor are they trying to "take names". The lalleged lawsuit is just an intimidation tactic that will fail miserably.

CCB doesn't have a clue. Rocco probably just got steamed about one of his pathetic underlings go the lawyers to file a suit to show that they were "doing something".

The lawsuit is frivilous and is completely without merit. There is no way CCB can show demonstrable damages on account of the alleged copyright infringement. In addition, Jerry enjoyes qualified immunity thanks to the Telecommunications Reform Act of 1996.

There's nothing to worry about. They are just blowing alot of acrid smoke.

6. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

Someone named Christine Baker has posted that the FBI will shortly arrest Jerry for allowing violent threats to be made against CCB. I have never made such threats and only posted my somewhat negative opinion of Cross Country. I hope this will not be considered "guilt by association" in the FBI's investigation, but I'm contacting an attorney just to be safe.
    Cross Country has the law on its side now. I'm resigned to that. Posting my personal experiences with CCB on that board was a mistake and I hope not an unlawful one.

7. J. Edgar

J. Edgar Well-Known Member

Oh for God's sake! That's enough of this crap. There isn't going to be any FBI investigation.

1. Christine Baker (dare I speak her name on this board?) is a completely neurotic control-freak twit.

2. The alleged CCB lawsuit is a pile of crap based on some alleged copyright violations, which have already been removed from the site in question. There is no way that the can demonstrate any acutal damages from the posting of a couple of images from their site on Jerry's board for a couple of days.

3. Jerry is not legally responsible for what other people post on his bulletin board per the Telecommunications Reform act of 1996, as he's acting in the capacity of a 'common carrier'.

4. No one is going to shut down Jerry's site short of whoever the webhosting service is that provides the space. I'm sure he will get some kind of letter from the service provider's nervous-nelly legal department.

5. All of this is just about intimidation, which is about the only thing that CCB seems to excel at.

6. Finally, it's not Jerry who is being sued by CCB, it's the anonymous poster who posted the copyrighted images on Jerry's board. I really wish that Jerry would stop acting and talking like he was the one being sued, because it's simply not true. He is not named as a defendant in the lawsuit, only the anonymous poster.

Now please go take some medication and get a good night's sleep.

8. Don

Don Well-Known Member

I should have known when I saw "webtv" in your proxy...

Kelly..maybe this Internet thing is a little too much for you...

If your attorney charges you to tell you that you are Chicken Little reincarnated, you should sue him...

Relax...relax...relax...

9. BOB

BOB Guest

Kelly forget about the FBI, that's Christine
    the "freak" blowing smoke. She posted here a couple of months ago that she was going to
    sue Creditnet and shut them down and all kinds crap. Anybody that believes anything
    Christine says needs professional help, and
    from the way your posting your close to needing help already. Relax no one I repeat
    NO ONE cares about whatever you posted on Jerrys site. Go take 2 shots of Jack and relax.

10. JerryDJ.co

JerryDJ.co Guest

Not going to happen, the national media is on this story thanks to the lawsuit. And besides that I deleted all the logs from the site. LOL

No way will they get anything from me.

11. JerryDJ.co

JerryDJ.co Guest

RIs Kelly really Christine?

Is Kelly really Christine?

12. Molasses

Molasses Guest

It is COPY AND PASTE whit emother fuker!

13. brian

brian Guest

You are an idiot. This is america. Quit your damn whining.