CCB is holding ALL my availabl

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by CiRcUs-FrE, Aug 4, 2000.

1. CiRcUs-FrE

CiRcUs-FrE Guest

They have NO reason to do this. I have a 1550.00 limit with them and I should have 770.00 available. I did a check by phone to pay the card off and I knew they would hold the credit for 10 days until it cleared. Which I had no problem with. So not only did they hold that but they ALSO taken away the 770.00 I ALREADY have available. This don't make any sence at all.

2. Michael

Michael Guest

RE: CCB is holding ALL my avai

I'm afraid that When it comes to CCB, it makes all the sense in the world, there are dozens of excellent credit institutions out there, why do you do business with these people?

3. CiRcUs-FrE

CiRcUs-FrE Guest

One of my downfalls is my age. Plus I really haven't had many problems with them other than this. I always get denied from Discover, and AMEX. I got approved by Capital One but it was for only 200.00

4. Kool

Kool Guest

Circus,

If don't mind me asking, what is your age range? And how is it a downfall for you.

5. CiRcUs-FrE

CiRcUs-FrE Guest

Because I am young.. I have to settle for CCB. Every check I sent was good and now they are doing this.

6. Paul Brook

Paul Brook Guest

Well the problems with CCB persist I see. Call Applied Card Systems @ 1-561-995-8820 and ask to speak to Jana @ extension 65191 in the Presidents office. I got this information by accident but you should be able to cut through all the B.S. and get some assistance..

P.S. The customer service department at the main number that you already have will not let you know that you can go over them and they were not happy that I id a little research on my own.

Be Aware that Cross Country Bank is riddled by FRAUD! Call Providian Financial and cancel Cross Country Bank.

7. bg

bg Guest

This is typical of CROOKS COUNTRY BANK,
    The only thing I can figure is they need
    your money to help pay for their lawyers in a new Class Action Suit. As Paul Said Cancel
    this devil card and call Providian and get a real Visa Card with someone who will treat you better. CCB is riddled with crooks that steal money from customers anyway they can.
    You probably thought all the things you read about CCB were false, Well now you know the truth, everything you read about CCB is true
    and former employees are going to testify
    at the hearing on the Class Action Suit.

8. Don

Don Well-Known Member

I hope you have already contacted lsebas@aol.com to jump onto the class action cruise ship...