CCB Legal Action

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Valerie, Apr 19, 2000.

1. Valerie

Valerie Guest

I contacted a consumer agency regarding the Payment posting and lost payment problems with Cross Country Bank. They put me in touch with an Attorney that is interested in a class action lawsuit against CCB. Does anyone have really good records of all these problems that would be interested in joining the lawsuit? No cost to us, but we could finally get some satisfaction that they may have to pay for what they have done to all of us. Email me and let me know.

Thanks!

Valerie

2. Kathie

Kathie Guest

My experience is very new, but based on what I've seen I am keeping a log of conversations as well as every scrap of paper in a file holder. From the start they misrepresented to me the card. They offered me a Silver Card, approved it, sent it, then sent me a letter stating they had issued the Silver Card in error that I had been approved for the regular Visa, but i can still keep the card but with different terms!!!

3. bg

bg Guest

GOOD OL' CROOKS COUNTRY BANK, don't you just love em, their always talking out their ASS,
    that's why when you talk to them on the phone
    your always thinking "THIS PERSON IS AN @!#$." Their always making mistakes, and
    making the customers pay for it. Read your contract it states, "WE RESERVE THE RIGHT
    TO SCREW YOU AT WILL FOR AS LONG AS YOUR
    A VALUED CUSTOMER OF CROOKS COUNTRY BANK.
    IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ARE IN NEED OF
    ASSISTANCE PLEASE CALL OUR UNQUAULIFIED
    CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT THEY ARE THERE
    24/7 TO SCREW YOU EVEN MORE. WE HERE AT CROOKS COUNTRY BANK WANT TO THANK FOR YOUR
    BUSINESS, AND WE PROMISE TO GIVE YOU THE BEST
    SCREWING WE CAN."
    THANKFULLY YOURS
    ANAL ROCCO (PRESIDENT OF CROOKS COUNTRY BANK)

4. John Debto

John Debto Guest

That is a classic 'bait and switch' type of fraud.

You ought to cancel this account immediately.

Kathie wrote:
    -------------------------------
    They offered me a Silver Card, approved it, sent it, then sent me a letter stating they had issued the Silver Card in error that I had been approved for the regular Visa, but i can still keep the card but with different terms!!!