Cell Phones...THANKS Jim R

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cindy, Oct 18, 2000.

1. Cindy

Cindy Well-Known Member

I believe it was JimR who sent me to buy.com to order an AT&T cellphone. So off I went, BeerMoney Visa in hand, to do so (with my debit card as backup if necessary). Well, after some confusion with credit card numbers (I believe I mistyped), I got an email saying my order was being processed.

Today, the UPS man showed up with not one, not two, but THREE brand cell phones and accessories. LOL! Ask and you shall receive, I guess. Thanks, JimR!

(Now, if only Certain Banks Who Shall Remain Nameless would oblige me in the same manner...LOL)

Cheers and Prosperity to all,
    Cindy

2. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Wow.....sounds exciting! You ordered THREE cell phones or what that a mistake?

Luckily your phones came with accessories! Sometimes companies like to with hold that stuff and make you buy it separately!

3. Cindy

Cindy Well-Known Member

That's the funny thing...I only ordered one. I have considered starting my own company with the phones, though. ;-) I was wondering why my BeerMoney VISA got maxed out so quickly, when I had only used it once.

Cheers and Prosperity,
    Cindy

4. Cindy

Cindy Well-Known Member

....And to add to this thread, TWO more phones arrived today. I am definitely thinking about starting-up a Dot Com at this point. Any venture capitalists out there?? ;-) ;-) LOL.

Cheers and Prosperity,
    Cindy