Cellphone????

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by barb, Dec 12, 2000.

1. barb

barb Guest

Which cell phone company is the easiest to get as far as credit is concerned? With some bad credit? Thanks.

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Well i just put my at&t cellphone on my credit card, and there was no "approval or not" stage. As long as they can bill your CC they don't worry about credit.

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

You can also go the PRE-PAID route...not as expensive as you think...check around before you buy.

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I would say Sprint. They will charge a deposit of $125-$500 to open an account with them. I also hear that AT&T will open an account for you with deposit, if you have a credit card to bill the account to (no real credit checks)..

roni

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

There is no need for prepaid anymore. These AT&T will give you a card regardless of credit.

roni

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

oops!

-that should be give anyone a cell phone account/ not card. Sorry!

roni

7. Cindy

Cindy Well-Known Member

RE: oops!

Roni is right about that; they will. I got an AT&T cellular phone...I am on some sort of plan that does not permit my phone bill to go over $200 per month, but in my case that is extremely unlikely. I purchased my phone through buy.com; they had a special where you received a free Nokia phone if you signed up for the Digital Advantage plan.

Cheers,
    Cindy