Cellular Phones no credit chec

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Regina, Dec 26, 2000.

1. Regina

Regina Guest

Dose anyone know where I can get a Cellular Phone with no credit check? i have been using prepaid celluars, however they are extremely expensive. I was told that you can get an AT&T based cellular phone with no deposit and no credit check. Help!

2. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member

RE: Cellular Phones no credit

You can get a Cell Phone with 1500 any time minute from Plateau Communications. The cost is $250 which includes the phone, activation and first 1500 minutes. I have had mine for three months. http://www.plateaucorp.net/plat.htm

3. john

john Well-Known Member

I have an Ericson 788 with 1500 minutes per month, I did not have a credit check nor did I have to put a deposit down. I can call long distance if I want, also the 1500 minutes don't terminate until you use them.

http://www.plateauonline.net

4. river

river Well-Known Member

You can get Sprint with 125.00 deposit and no credit check.

5. keisha

keisha Guest

Sprint

Sprint requires a credit check that's how they come up with the 125 deposit.

6. rolo

rolo Well-Known Member

$99.95 dollars per month is kind of steep dont you think.

7. Killer

Killer Guest

Hey River! Happy New Year to you and your significant other!

8. river

river Well-Known Member

RE: Sprint

Sorry,I know they didn't do a credit check on me last week when I got my cell phone

9. river

river Well-Known Member

Thanks Killer!!!!Hope you had a nice holiday and have a prosperous new year.

10. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

You can get any of AT&T's postpaid plans by agreeing to automatic billing to your credit card. They will do a credit check and they do report to bureaus but I don't think they deny anyone.

11. molly

molly Well-Known Member

I received a free to go phone for Christmas. I am not going to prepay, that is, if they don't deny me for postpaid. I will report back in a week or so.

12. Cindy

Cindy Well-Known Member

I got an AT&T phone, they DID do a credit check, but as Mike said I don't think anyone gets denied. They did ask for a credit card number, and I gave them my debit card. I do have a $200/month "cap" on the account, though. I got my phone through buy.com.

Cheers,
    Cindy