Centurion Charge Card Delivery

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dogman, Jun 18, 2001.

1. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

I was watching a show on travel channel - which of course I receive over Direct TV, charged to my AMEX Green Card every month.

They said that the FIRST AMEX BLACK Cards were delivered by armed guard companies - like Brinks - to the important new cardholder. Seriously!!

Remember, Centurion goes only to the top 1% of existing long-term AMEX Platinum Cardholders - which of course are 1% of all AMEX Cardholders.

I would like to have them deliver it to me in front of my brother-in-law - casually and without too much flair, while laying by the pool on a hot Saturday, sipping a mint julip.

I would say, very casually, "Thank you sir. I needed
    the AMEX expedited card service so I could qualify for the Concorde upgrade on the London trip I need to book this afternoon. I have a Baccarat event at Harrods in London ...get me a Rolls in London too please. "

"what was that question?"
    "Oh, black on black will be sufficient."

I could continue and go on and on....but wouldn't it be nice!

dogman

2. river

river Well-Known Member

Hey Dog,while your at it,could you book it for two- roundtrip? I make for a good travel companion.Don't know much about cards or gambling,but I guess I could window shop(hint-hint) while you're gambling with the other "big dogs". I can bring my "toy" amex card along for safety precautions,just in case you ""max "Blacky" out while gambling.With my "toy" amex,we wouldn't starve.We might get two sub-prime,not prime,but sub-prime meals out of it. That's the best I can "offer" at this time.Wait a minute,I forgot I had my Spiegel card.Think they might have a Eddie Bauer"outlet" down the road from Harrods? Bet if I was prime,I would have a better chance,uh???? Guess it isn't meant to be, yet anyway..... .......LMAo!!! Oh well,it was worth a try!!

3. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

If there were a place anyone might really MAX a BLACK
    is in Vegas :)

I left you a message River.
    later. Dog

4. Saar

Saar Banned

Hey, ever heard about the Belz factory outlet stores? There's more to Vegas than just the Strip.

Saar