Cerdit card for a home busines

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Stacie Bur, Dec 7, 2000.

1. Stacie Bur

Stacie Bur Guest

I would like to know if anyone can help me find a good card for my home based floral business. I have been rejected because I am a new business and don't have much credit history. But need a card to by supplies online. I really would like something with a reasonable APR. Will be waitting to hear:)!

2. Nell

Nell Guest

RE: Cerdit card for a home bus

When I began my home based business I found that the American Express Gold Corporate Card and Capital One's Business Card were pretty easy to qualify for. Will you be using your social for tax payment or a business tax ID number? You will probably find it easier to qualify for a business account under you personal identification since your business is so new. But if you are looking to keep business expenses totally separate from your personal information then you can always apply for a secured card under your tax ID number (if you have one) and use it until it becomes unsecured to build a credit history for your business. If you took out a small business loan to get started, then the bank you do business with might also issue a credit card for you.

3. Creditinsi

Creditinsi Guest

I currently use a Citibank Select Platinum and a Capital One card for my business expenses, both excellent banks to do business with.

Alex
    www.Creditinsiders.com

4. Jimmyw

Jimmyw Guest

I got a small business loan from First Union Bank, and when I went in to sign paperwork and pick-up the check, they told me that I was pre-approved for a Gold Business Mastercard on the spot for 15K. I signed and the card came 3 days later.

5. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

CreditWorks got credit in about a year from Amex and Advanta. I have other business cards in my other business with Amex, AT&T and Capital One. I just closed the Capital One account because their limit was to low. They started with $1000 and bumped it to $1500, but their annual fee is $59.00.

http://www.creditsense.com