CHASE SECURED?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by A.D.A, Jan 5, 2001.

1. A.D.A

A.D.A Guest

DO THEY REPORT TO ALL 3 OF THE CRA'S?

2. Michael

Michael Guest

Yes they do they take about 3-4 months to do so.

They are a great bank to have a card with!

3. S.D.

S.D. Guest

How do you get a Chase secured card?

4. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Call 1(800)48CHASE and request an application. They will mail you one but it takes about at least 1 week to receive if not longer! :-(

I'm still considering getting this card. Chase is a great bank (so I've heard from many).

5. curiouser

curiouser Well-Known Member

Hands down, I think this is the best secured card out there. They don't gouge you on APR (last time I checked it was between 16 and 18%). They get payments posted within 3-5 days from mailing date. Customer service is very good. They report to all three CRAs as unsecured. The only downside is that they match your credit limit to your savings deposit unlike other companies that give you 125-150% of your deposit. But after 12 months Chase reviews your account and as long as there are NO problems (no overlimits, no late payments, no returned checks), it is likely that you will move to an unsecured card.

6. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

I was told after 18 months? If it's 12, then all the better! Looks like I'll be sending in that application.

7. Ply

Ply Guest

Credit Problem?

Hi,

What if I have 2 paid charge off before. Will I be quality for this card??

8. Carrot

Carrot Guest

Probably

I was told that they would likely approve me and I have a 5 year old bankruptcy. It's worth a try--if they don't at least you'll get your money back.

9. Ply

Ply Guest

RE: Probably

Thanks. Will give it a try.