Chase

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by eddie, May 14, 2001.

1. eddie

eddie Well-Known Member

Last month when TU and Exp. deleted a paid judgement I applied for a number of cards. As you know I got nextcard and mbna. I was also denied for sears(too large balances on existing accounts) citibank(prior bad account), (wife did get approved however.) GM card(too many inquiries), Fleet(too many inquiriesand old delinquency). The only undecided app left was chase which I had applied for on 4/21. I had heard absolutely nothing. Today the cards came 10000 limit 2.9 till november then 16.9. I know I applied for a ridiculous amount of cards but Im through now. I never want to be back in subprime hell.

2. Geo

Geo Well-Known Member

Which card Classic, gold or plat ?

3. eddie

eddie Well-Known Member

Must be classdic because it doesnt say otherwise.

4. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

If you would please, refresh my memory as to what your credit is like... :) I would like to apply for Chase but I've hesitated.

5. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Congrats eddie!!

This is one card I won't be applying for as I included Chase in my BK.

6. eddie

eddie Well-Known Member

Marie they pulled only TU(thank god)At the time they checked everything was current. I had about 60% usage on my revolving accounts, one paid charge off of a bank one credit card from 1994 and my worthknowing score was 20. It had been a 5 but went to 20 when the judgement and 2 paid collections were deleted in early April. I also had 2 new tradelines added in March a car lease and a gateway line which were reporting as too new to rate.

7. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Congratulations eddie!! I also received a Chase card about a month ago. So far I have not had any problems. Customer service has been excellent. Payments are posted promptly. The only problem I have is that you can't pay your bill online, but I know they are working on it. You can view your transactions though. When you set up your account online, there is an icon to click on to let them know how they are doing. If you enjoy paying your accounts online as much as I do, complete that form so they can know how many customers enjoy that feature. Maybe they'll implement it much faster. Good luck to ya!!

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Congratulations Big Time Eddie. I got a $2K card from Chase in the summer. I love them. To all new customers, they sent me blank checks for 5.99% interest on purchases up to my credit limit. I cant use them though b/c I am keeping charges down until I get the house.

You are OUT of subprime Hell. Chase is VEry reputable. I also has checking/savings with them. Customer Service is always nice.

$10,000----You hit the jackpot bud.

Enjoy!

9. eddie

eddie Well-Known Member

I am out of subprime so no more bitching about FP. So for the very last time First Premier sucks and always will.