Check this guy out

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by bailey, Apr 8, 2002.

1. King

King Well-Known Member

Well said !!!

Creditnet is the ONE and only board that has people who just try and help others. I tried the other boards and found them to be full of ignorant opinionated jerks or well meaning fools who did not know anything. By searching the archives here, and participating on the board I have dramatically improved my credit and I expect a further improvement the longer I am here.

I have added 4 credit cards and a new car loan since I joined. I also deleted a number of bad accounts on all 3 reports and 4 inquiries on Experian. My 2nd round of disputes are in process now.

Keep on rocking creditnet.

2. bailey

bailey Well-Known Member

I hope nobody thinks I liked the poster!! I think he is full of it and doesn't no jack crap about credit or BK.

3. Sub4Prime

Sub4Prime Well-Known Member

Wow !now this is some asinine BS! I filed BK due to divorce. It was one of the most horrific days of my life. I don't care about the circumstances. You still feel ashamed and the king of failures. It is evident that this clown has no morals what so ever. I swear i wish I could turne back the hands of time on that one.

Unfortunately some will see this guy's post and run with it.

4. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

It's a troll.

However, I think a bunch of us should go post there and shake them up a bit, don't y'all?

5. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

I just think we need to go over there to correct the misinformation that is being spread around. I had one guy tell me that a minor could not be an AU on his parents account because he was under 18 and could not be responsible for the account.

What AU is responsible for the account?!

If you have credit card debt (doesn't matter how much) and less than 50K saved in your mutual fund you're made to feel like old laundry water. I couldn't believe it.

Dani

6. charlieslex

charlieslex Well-Known Member

What board did he post it on? Charlie

7. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

MSN. General Discussion.

Dani

8. matty61184

matty61184 Well-Known Member

I think that board has some issues, which is exactly why I'm staying right here. It's amazing how uninformed half those people are! I see why we need more credit education now!

9. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

Yep. I looked around and choked on wrong information... and the really sad part is that these people are trying to be more informed... just imagine how poorly educated the general population really is...

10. King

King Well-Known Member

Like Breeze said the jerk is probably a troll.

Until recently when I found this board, I was more poorly educated about credit than I should have been. This board has been an education for me. So I too feel sorry for those guys trying to be more informed and getting crap like this put on their board. Let's hope no one makes that mistake here or they will get a ration of you know what from me.

11. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

True
    This is a reason the CRAs CAs Bankers and Insurers are getting away with the crap they pull.