Check This Out!-CapitalOne

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by PSUgirl, May 2, 2001.

1. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

Hi Everyone!

The credit gods are really on my side!

-I recently posted about my success with capital one through planetfeedback.com. I said how I got capital one to:
    -increase my credit limit 200.00 on both my mastercard and my visa (both secured cards)

-decrease my interest 2%

-refund my annual fee on both cards

-combine my mastercard unto my visa

ALL IN 2 MONTHS OF THE ACCOUNTS BEING OPENED.

Heres my recent update/success with capital one!
    -My mastercard is in the process of being combined onto my visa.
    -When my cards get combined my limit shoud be 1200.00

-I JUST RECENTLY FOUND OUT THAT NOT ONLY IS MY CARDS GOING TO BE COMBINED, BUT MY LIMIT IS GOING TO BE 2400!!!, IM RECIEVING A 700.00 INCREASE!

THIS IS GREAT!

-Im getting so good at this!

Psugirl (off to work)

2. jean1221

jean1221 Well-Known Member

What was your credit standing before you applied for the cards? And did you say that you had them only 2 months before doing this?

3. MikeG

MikeG Well-Known Member

I see I need to call about reducing my interest rate and refunding of my annual fee. I wanted to wait a month after the increase I received in April.

Congrats PSUGirl,

I went to PSU main campus from 89-91 (transferred to Pitt)

Mike G.

4. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

I applied for the both cards by the internet. I printed out the application and sent in a deposit:
    the visa required a $49.00 deposit
    the mastercard required a $99 deposit

then few weeks later, i recieved the cards.

Also, The person from the executive offices OF COURSE knows that my account has only been opened for 2 months, he is the one accessing my file. Plus, when i call in....the representatives are able to read his nots and firm everything!

I have been really nice to him, plus...i think he likes me from my voice over the phone! (whatever that means!)

I dont think that i shoud be punished for capital refusing to report my limits, so i think that i deserve everything that he is giving me!

PSugirl
    (o, I currently attend Penn State-University park(main campus)

5. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

I totally forgot this ....

When i filed my complaint via planetfeedback.com, i didnt threaten to sue capital one- violation of my fair credit reporting rights....right to have accurate information reported on my files!

So, i didnt add this into the complaint to be nasty, just to catch the eye!

it worked...

PSugirl
    (dieing from the humidity, cant wait to go swimming at 8)