check you EQ, creditwatch reports..

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by juliedeale, Aug 22, 2003.

1. juliedeale

juliedeale Well-Known Member

Soft inquiries are being as hard

Various accounts are being reported as "currently past due". In my case all accounts from IIB.

2. rackt3

rackt3 Well-Known Member

I noticed the Hard inquiry part. But I also have privacy guard, and PG is reporting that I have no hards.. which is correct.

Creditwatch just totally screwed up with the new format.. really hard to read. So I think I'll cancel it now since I'm about 3 months into creditwatch gold.

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

WHAT IS----->IIB

4. juliedeale

juliedeale Well-Known Member

Re: check you EQ, creditwatch repor

included in bankruptcy

5. iambroke

iambroke Well-Known Member

My equifax pulls from the past 11 months I've had creditwatch show up now in the "hard" inquiries pull section.

I typed up my handy dandy dispute letter a few days ago and mailed it off to Equifax. They had better take them off the "hard" inquiry section

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

"IF" they show up as "HARD" DO YOU ALL HAVE A SCORE THAT IS 100 <LESS> THAN YOU DID LAST MONTH???

My CW expired...

7. iambroke

iambroke Well-Known Member

My score went from 666 to 614 overnight

8. ajordan

ajordan Well-Known Member

I called EQ and had the rep tell me how many HARD INQUIRIES she could count and she said 4 whcih equals the amount of inquiries I counted. I do not believe they are truly coded as hard. I assume they are using the same data as before, it is merely a display issue.

Thats my 2 cents...