Checking Account?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Manda, Dec 31, 2000.

1. Manda

Manda Member

I am wanting to open a checking account. However, I have had problems in the past and can not open one with a traditional bank like US Bank. I thought I read here once about a website that has info on accounts for people that are in the Chexsystems or Check Rite(?). Any idea's on where I should start?

I also am wondering, once you are in the dreaded systems, how long do stay there? It's been 6 years since I last had an account.

Any help would be greatly appriciated. Thanks.

2. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

TRY COMPUBANK.COM

3. kyla

kyla Active Member

Compubank verifies through chexsystems. Try Netbank or Wingspan Bank.

4. Pizzaman

Pizzaman Active Member

From what I've read on this board and elsewhere, Chexsystems lists you for 5 years, Telecheck clears you upon payment of a listed item. I have not heard anything about Check Rite.

5. mt

mt Guest

I think the website is www.checksystemsbites.com or something like that. You know, when I first moved, I tried to open an account w/ Bank of America (checking & savings) and they denied it stating that I had a report on check systems? Actually, I had not heard of this organization before, but ordered my report, and there was nothing on it, BOA then approved my accounts. You should probably order your report.

6. Eugene

Eugene Guest

I think the website is www.checksystemsbites.com or something like that.

http://members.tripod.com/~CHEXSYSTEMSBITES/index.html

Eugene.