cheesy credit ad on tv program

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Yigal, Apr 6, 2000.

1. Yigal

Yigal Guest

lol, i like the providian one where the dude thinks $1000 limit is like so cool! lol! my first card was $1500 and i was bummed it was so small! lol

2. Steven Z

Steven Z Guest

RE: cheesy credit ad on tv pro

Then you'd probably go deranged if you were provided with the 'typical' $250-$500 limit most with bad credit are granted.

If you think that ad was cheesy, then get a load of this one:

Guy is showing off his new camaro (I think) to his brother who while oogling over it mentions that it will shortly be their mothers' birthday and they have to pony up for a gift, first brother is moaning that he's tapped out as the new car took his last dime, a clip of a very angry mother is shown "what you didn't get me a gift" next we see the guy at a title loan company selling his car's soul for some measly change at some ridiculously high interest (not shown naturally).

As if a mother wouldn't accept any gift after all its 'the thought that counts' instead of dealing with the 'devil' (these title loan companies are far worse than Cross Country Bank)

3. Yigal

Yigal Guest

Oh man, talk about nerve. Heh, I guess you're right

Steven Z wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Then you'd probably go deranged if you were provided with the 'typical' $250-$500 limit most with bad credit are granted.

If you think that ad was cheesy, then get a load of this one:

Guy is showing off his new camaro (I think) to his brother who while oogling over it mentions that it will shortly be their mothers' birthday and they have to pony up for a gift, first brother is moaning that he's tapped out as the new car took his last dime, a clip of a very angry mother is shown "what you didn't get me a gift" next we see the guy at a title loan company selling his car's soul for some measly change at some ridiculously high interest (not shown naturally).

As if a mother wouldn't accept any gift after all its 'the thought that counts' instead of dealing with the 'devil' (these title loan companies are far worse than Cross Country Bank)

4. Joan

Joan Guest

You don;t know whar his credit history looks like, they may have given him a chance if he stick with Providian and prve himseld you will get credit line increase regularly.