Chex Systems Information

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Sportychik, Sep 9, 2003.

1. Sportychik

Sportychik Member

I read a post ealier about someone having an NSF and worrying about getting a checking account.

Go to www.newcheckingaccount.com and sign up for free to get a listing of All the banks in YOUR STATE that do not check Chex systems or Scan. This can give you a fresh Start. One bank that does check it but gives people A SECOND CHANCE is wachovia.

Have a great day!!

2. rhondak

rhondak Well-Known Member

All that link does is take me to lexington law.

3. SoParkDiva

SoParkDiva Well-Known Member

Obviously sportychic is spamming message boards for lexington law.

4. snakeman

snakeman Well-Known Member

Whoa Whoa Whoa! Easy there fella!

LOL, I'm sure Sportychic had honorable intentions.

Wachovia on the other hand.....

I tried to get an account there a year ago and was laughed out the door.

Plain and simple folks.....if your on Chexsystems, you will not be able to open a new checking account.

In fact, you won't be able to open a savings account either.

Always right,

SnakeMan

5. rhondak

Yeah, Wachovia denied us because of Chexsystems, too. Like 2 days ago.

One item on that report from 1999.

6. rhondak

and just as an afterthought - banks that don't use Chexsystems may be pulling one of the other 3 CRAs. Our bank (BofA) pulls Equifax, not Chexsystems.

7. rhondak

oh, and just one more thing.

I got our free report from Chexsystems because I told them Wachovia denied us.

8. SoParkDiva

Sorry, lady! :)

I didn't click on the link in her post. I took the word of the other poster who said the link went to the law firm. Next time I'll click on the link.

9. rhondak

That was me. It did take me to Lexington Law. Where did it take you?

10. SoParkDiva

Re: Re: Chex Systems Information

To Chexsystems website. Uh oh, lexington law doesn't have a case against you do they? lol

11. jlynn

jlynn Well-Known Member

Maybe the OP edited after you clicked? Have you tried again.

12. rhondak

Did you see this on that page:

After entering your name & email address above and clicking "submit query", please send a confirmation email to us at: chexhelp@newcheckingaccount.com. Upon confirmation, we will reply with your FREE username and password for our site, giving you lifetime access to our constantly updated list of over 100 non-ChexSystems & non-TeleCheck banks, as well as our exclusive ChexSystems, TeleCheck & SCAN Removal Kit. You will also be contacted via email by our partner, Lexington Law Firm, should you require any other credit repair assistance. You could be banking again as soon as tomorrow!

13. crowmom

crowmom Well-Known Member

i clicked, went to lexington law site, and have yet to find any list of banks. I guess i can expect a bunch of spam from them soon.

:(

14. SoParkDiva

Re: Re: Re: Chex Systems Information

You have to register a name, SS#, driver license# and password with lexington law firm to see the list of banks :)

15. rhondak

Yep, that's why I used my "junk" email account.

16. rhondak

Yeah right. No way in HELL am I giving them that info.

17. JTrain

JTrain Well-Known Member

There are several options if you are on ChexSystems. Some banks run Telecheck only, others will open an account if Chex items are paid, and still others will open a savings only account.

Also, there are banks that will just run a FICO.

In addition, there are investment companies that will open a money market account with check writing and debit card options.

The web site [Chexvictims.com] listed below has a lot of information.

www.chexvictims.com

18. SoParkDiva

Now Telecheck I have heard of. Telecheck is what the banks in georgia use.

19. Sportychik

Sportychik Member

I am not a spammer and have nothing to do with lexington law firm. I have never even used them. You dont put in your information.

IF YOU CLICK ON THE SITE AND ENTER (do not put in your name and email addy) AND READ, it says send an email and they will mail you back a password and user name (it is a series of 5 numbers) and then you log in, and after you log in, there is a listing of ALL THE STATES, and banks that do not use chek systems, scan or telecheck. I used my mailbox that I have on yahoo when I sent them an email and logged in. I could not get a checking account through banks that use Chexsystems, due to my ex husband cleaning out our bank account, and all our bills coming back through a few years ago. But after logging into this site, and applying to the bank in my state, I got one and have been happy every since!

Sorry for any confusion on the site. Just thought I would direct some people there that had posted about NSF's and telecheck. And yes they do have some info from Lexington law firm, but Just look over it, as I did.

Thanks!

20. SoParkDiva

Re: Re: Re: Re: Chex Systems Information

I didn't click on the link when I responded so my apologies for that error :)

Btw, Georgia does not use Chexsystems. So if anyone wants to move here, come on down! :)