Chexsystems banks.

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by sam, Nov 9, 2000.

1. sam

sam Well-Known Member

The list is old. Since we're losing x.com accounts why dont we talk about places that approve chex peoples. that web site chexsystembites is old and outdated and all the information for GA is wrong.

1. Wingspanbank.com no longer lets chex peoples in.
    2. Usabancshares is sending me the stuff to open up. Since i opened a free doughnet.com and get usabancshares.com statements i believe they will let people in.

any others that have confirmed 1. let poor credit/chex people in?

2. niecy25

niecy25 Well-Known Member

I know TD Waterhouse and NetBank still does. I got an account with both in the last 30 days. I am currently checking in to 2 others will update when I find out

3. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

compubank.com thay will take chexsystems people

4. S.D.

S.D. Guest

Wells Fargo online say that they will open checking account after they receive minimum deposit ($100). I filled out the form, but have not sent in the money. I am afraid they will turn around and not accept me due to nsf on Chexsystem (Washington Mutual), which I paid in 8/00. CalFed and Wash Mutual have turned me down. I have not physically walked in to open an account with Wells Fargo, but hopefully they will accept me.

5. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

They won't.....so don't bother!

6. hd

hd Guest

I applied to both Netbank and Compubank. Was declined for both due to 1996 (falls off in Feb) entry in chexsystems.

hd

7. Eboni

Eboni Guest

Netbank accepts I think.