Christine @ Bayhouse

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Nov 5, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Now we are even LOL

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

4. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

And NOT VERY INTERESTING. Well only half of it is :))

-Peace, Dave

5. KHM

KHM Well-Known Member

Indeed!

6. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

::yawn:: Christine is pissed that Bill didn't pay her advertising fee, but she still recommends his service to some of her clients. Now she's placed him on a sort of suspension until she can collect her thoughts and argue with him some more about which one of them takes better care of their clients (and presumably whether or not Bill will pay her an advertising fee). :) HEY! I DID IT! I SUMMARIZED THEIR EPIC SAGA IN TWO SENTENCES!

Doc :)

7. Tuit

Tuit Well-Known Member

wtg doc

8. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

LOL Doc...Oh and your's made way more sense too..."Doc's Notes" even more concise than Cliff's Notes! hehehehe

-Peace, dave

9. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Are you just a little dimwitted?

Ok, Bill. You're going on my nerves.

I just looked at your site and it looks exactly like the scam sites that offer thousands for stuffing
    envelopes at home and whatever other crap and frauds.

All I could find was self promotion. You have NEVER posted anything useful here. In your private e-mails you've
    asked me to sell your CDs, and I told you "sure, get on an affiliate program and I'll be happy to list you at the
    BayHouse "ads" page."

You didn't, you're too damn cheap and think you can use MY forum for your self promotion free of charge.

Well, your constant selfpromotion and complete lack of substance are seriously going on my nerves.
    http://www.bayhouse.com/credit-foru...hp?threadid=172

10. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Everyone sing along:

Conjunction junction, what's your function? la - la - la -la -la

:)

11. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

12. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

If we can't do the HAPPY DANCE...how can we sing???

13. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

14. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

LOL, George, I had to give up my aversion to the "happy dance" because several anonymous Creditnet'ers beat me up.

Sympathetically yours,

Doc

15. KHM

KHM Well-Known Member

I just signed up for bayhouse, and it states that any spammers will be fined $50 after the first spam. Her board, her rules. <shrugs>

16. bbauer

bbauer Banned

I told her I would gladly pay her for advertising space a long time ago. She didn't want any part of that. She insisted I set up an affiliate program with a tracking function so she could keep track of how many people signed up under her so she could get paid so many levels deep.

Well, I told her I wasn't going to do that because if I set up an affiliate program and pay out commissions X number of levels deep then paying all of the levels would add to the cost of what I do and I could no longer sell at a reasonable price. I told her I would pay her so much for her space if she would put a reasonable price and give me a decent spot. No, she wouldn't have no part of that and I'm not going to rip people off paying commission 10 levels deep.

The internet is so full of that kind of junk already that people hate it with a purple passion.
    MLM works fine for some products that have a chance for recurring sales every month like cigarettes or health food or lots of different programs. I sell an awful lot of cigarettes every month. Most of those affiliate programs make you put up a fee to join and you have to buy a certain amount of the product every month.

What I do just isn't the kind of thing that works with MLM marketing. It would just be a rip-off.
    I can see buying 3 or 4 cartons of cigarettes a month even if one does not smoke and has to give them away or trash them or whatever because the profit levels are there to support doing that.

But if Christine thinks it's going to work so well then I'd like to know how many Credit Wrenches she is willing to buy every month.

LOL

17. bbauer

bbauer Banned

BTW:

I see Exlax Boy started this discussion.
    Maybe he wants a commission too
    You know, maybe I really ought to to give him one too.
    He's got the orders really pouring in with all his yik-yak.
    It's truly amazing. He's the best salesman I ever had yet.
    He's probably getting Christine lots of extra hits too.
    Maybe I should start a MLM down line and he can sign up under Christine.
    HMMMM! I wonder how many credit wrenches he'd like to buy every month?zz
    Let's see now, Christine and him buying say 10 creditwrenches a month? WOW!

LOL

18. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Exlax boy.... I love that... So very professional of you Bill... True colors ringing through aren't they...

Why will you support Bayhouse, but not Creditnet with advertising? Could it be because Christine is not here to deny your statement?

<yawn> Again, nothing personal...... Even if you resort to calling me names... Sticks and Stones Bill... Sticks and Stones... Mr. Bernada Power.