chrysler

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by alice, Feb 14, 2001.

1. alice

alice Guest

Has anyone dealt with Chrysler and how are they for leasing or buying???????????

2. Desdemona

Desdemona Well-Known Member

Hello Alice

I use to finance for a Chrysler Dealer in MI what do you need to know?

Desdemona

3. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

My experience with them were not to good and neither was my credit. In order to lease/buy you must have good credit.

4. Desdemona

Desdemona Well-Known Member

Mother2

Sorry to hear that you had a bad experence, but believe it or not they aren't that bad. What you need to do is be honest with the F&I manager (or business manager) at the dealership. We (F&I managers) spend hours on the phone with lenders building relationships, remember with out financing dealers can't sell cars so we tend to kiss some butt with lenders. If your credit is "questionable" a good F&I manager can get you bought. I have gotten people who couldn't pay attention bought by Chrysler simply because I sat down with the customer and went over their credit report together and expained to Chrysler the who's, the why's and why not's. You have nothing to lose if you take the time to talk to the F&I manager.

Desdemona

5. 7th of 7

7th of 7 Guest

I had a bad experience with chrysler. 1) When I sent a payment in to them, it got lost in the mail. Luckily, it was a MO and could be traced. Before I put a trace on it, I was told by my account manager "I believe cashed and spent the money". So, I did just that after hearing this from him, I put a trace on the MO and when I got the money back, I spent it. 2) I was having financial trouble and called the account manager to see if they would refinance, he said absolutely not. So, I called a different account manager and was told under special circumstances. Long story short, I had the car voluntary repossessed.