Citi AA letter

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dinob12, Oct 20, 2001.

1. dinob12

dinob12 Well-Known Member

Hey guys,
    My situation is this...CC Bank with a $350 limit, 0 balance..Providian Gold and Getsmart $300 limit $150 balance on both cards..Orchard Bank as a Joint with a $500 limit and a $200 balance..Fcnb $900 limit $150 balance..Beacon Score 586...Citi sent me a offer and I want to apply but do not know if I qualify as yet..All of those accounts listed open for just 6 months now...I really want to cancel Crooks Crountry bank and get a citi bank card but what are the qualifications..Do I have a good chance...I do have a Hechts and a Circuit City charge off from 96 when I was 18...Just looking for opinions...Thanks

2. dinob12

Can anyone give me their credit situation when they applied for a citi aa card..They sent me the Plat select offer but thats a joke..Letter did say that if I did not meet criteria that I would be eligible for the Master card ? By reading a few earlier post I am wondering if the Citi card and the Citi AA are issued by 2 different companies ?

3. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Citibank AAdvantage silver is the one. Don't waste your time on the platinum invitation. It will be a wasted inq with that score.

dispute dispute dispute (and then apply when all your bad stuff is in dispute).

you might luck out. I got my first AAdvantage silver with a score lower than that, and some clever disputing.

4. dinob12

Thanks I was just filling out the app but said to myself let me get someone elses opinion before I waste a inquiry..Will wait until may accounts age for another 4 months..Hopefully by then I will get over 600 hump...Thanks again..