Citi AA

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Kitty, Aug 30, 2001.

1. Kitty

Kitty Well-Known Member

My spouse applied yesterday and clicked on the do not have citi card, and then filled out application. Finally, he received the message Approved! Then you click on accept electronic disclosure and the final message. You are approved for 10,000 credit line, and it showed the apr, etc. But it also said as soon as we verify information on your application we will send your card to the address you provided.
    Does this mean he might not get the card? Need to know if anyone had same experience but eventually got the card.

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

they might want proof of something (phone bill, ssn card) just depends. They'll mail you a letter or you can call up applications and get the info to them by fax to receive the card faster.

3. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

My BF had that experience when he applied a couple of months ago. A couple of days later, they called his work number (it was his direct line, so I don't know if they otherwise would have asked for him or HR dept.) He said they asked his salary, length of time on the job and some other piddly stuff he'd already answered on the app.

He got the card with a week after that phone call with the specified limit.

4. lifetime

lifetime Well-Known Member

I had to fax a copy of my phone bill. Definitely call and find out what information you need to supply them with. If you wait for them to send a letter it's just going to take more time to get the card.