Citi Bank DENIED

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by EdG, Aug 28, 2001.

1. EdG

EdG Well-Known Member

They pulled EX on me instead of EQ. Any Ideas on how I can get them to pull EQ. My fico with EQ is mid 600's no derogs.

Ed

2. jsever

jsever Well-Known Member

Ed - I make the mistake of applying also because the majority of people here said they pulled EQ. My EQ is pretty good. BUT they pulled TU and that one is horrible. I think we have to get a better demographic picture when trying to narrow down what CRA potential creditors are going to pull.

3. EdG

EdG Well-Known Member

JD, I hear ya. Wouldn't it be nice if you could dictate what cr was pulled when you apply for credit. Someone did post a link to a site that has some demographic information on what CR's creditors pull. Their was no info one people from MA there. I guess I'll be the first person from MA to add my results to that site.

On the other hand I do have more ammunition if I decide to sue EX for verifying false info.

Ed
    GO SOX

4. sam

sam Well-Known Member

www.millcbs.com - the site only works if everyone puts their feedback in..

5. EdG

EdG Well-Known Member

Just finished, Thanks Sam. Apparently someone else form MA has added their 2 cents on Citi Bank to the site within the last week. I guess I should have waited a week. Hmmmm.