Citi Click is no more???

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Hope, Jul 1, 2001.

1. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

I was just cruising the "usual suspects" of credit cards again this afternoon, when I decided, "let's have a look at CitiBank, (I've got my eye on the Citi AAdvantage, but I'm not ready yet)."

Lo, and behold the list of available cards is a little shorter than just 2 weeks ago. Citi Click is no longer either on the drop down list, nor on the "apply now" page.

http://www.citibank.com/us/cards/

I think some other cards are missing too but I can't remember what they were.

Any of you current Citi Click holders heard anything from Citibank about this yet?

2. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Hmm, I have a Clik Citi AA card. No, I haven't received or heard of anything regarding not offering the cards anymore. Citi has been changing around their websites alot, so it could be a temp. glitch.

3. sldruck5

sldruck5 Guest

I asked my friend about this. The one who works for citibank. actually i am using her computer right now so you might see a citicorp ip address. she said they are continuing to service existing click citi accounts. but they are no longer offering applications for any new click citi accounts. she said apparently she tried to upgrade a regular click citi account for a customer today to an aadvantage click citi acount but she wasnt even able to do that. she said she could upgrade it to anything else but another type of click citi account.

I have no idea why they got rid of that card. I'm kind of upset about it. I was planning on applying for it next month.

She did say they just held a contest for all the representatives to come up with a name for a new credit card. Maybe there planning on coming out with something even better