Citi limits, spoke to them

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Jan 11, 2001.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Sorry but this crap is beginning to annoy me to no end. I called them today after reading Roni's post. Now normally I ALWAYS get a very nice and knowledgable rep, but today oh boy I have no idea where this on came from. I asked about not reporting limits at first she didn't seem to understand what I was trying explain, I bascially had to explain it to her. Anyway she stated that had recently started not reporting, BULLCRAP, they haven't reported to Experian EVER and I basically told them that my limits were on Equifax and TU and if they somehow magically disappeared that I would insert them back manually every single month if I had too. She didn't appear to explain their reasoning so I did and said that if they think that this will help them keep customers they are mistaken. Because if this happens I will tranfer my balances to another bank quicker than they can blink. Too late to call EQuifax or TU, but I wanted to ask them since these limits have always been reported they should remain and I am wondering if Citi will try to remove limits, curious how they would do it?? Soory but I am hopping mad at this I have 12K in limits and if they disappear my scores will drop and I have been working too darn hard for that to happen. There I am done my rant LOL

Mom