CiTi - Thanks Sam

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Nave, Aug 27, 2001.

1. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the encouragement. I hope you're right. I'm just waiting for the day to transfer balances and/or get a prime cc. I was just denied for the citi Platinum. I thought I was applying for the regular citiAA. But they told me no I applied for Platinum and they don't consider for their other products. I must apply for each product individually. What a waste of inquiry.

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Breeze, Mother2, Marci, Thanks WoooHoo I am still dancin (tired but still wigglin my hips).

Leo, I will try to combine and upgrade as you say as soon as I get the cards...I will be sure to consult you when I do.

Mother2 I have my fingers crossed for you and am shootin total positive vibes to you, you'll get it I am sure!

Chris Congrats! I know what you mean, I had to pull teeth to get my Cap1 card limits raised from 300 to 1800, FNANB is still at $300. Thank you CiTi, Thank you Saar, Sam, Mom Leo et al who talked my non-decisional arse into applying.

-Peace, Dave

3. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Hey Nave, which bureau did they pull? If I thought they wouldn't pull EFX I would try now. I just have so many d*&^ inquiries on EFX!!

Please, tell me I was wrong......

4. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Mother quick go to this link:

http://www.citibank.com/us/cards/cardserv/worldcard/apchoose.htm

And try to get the regular silver card (right hand side)...it is waaaay easier than the platinum. Then dispute the second CiTi inquiry as a mistake..2 inquiries in one day - no problem theyll delete it. You will only have 1 card but I think you will get it. -Dave

5. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

This is the one I just applied for and got the message. Thanks Nave....I mean Dave. =oD

I'll just wait for the decision in the mail......unless someone has the number I can call to find out for sure.

6. marci

marci Well-Known Member

Chriscraft,

I'm glad to hear the great news. I was wondering what had happened with you and Citibank. Congratulations!

7. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Citibank is the BOMB! :)

8. Cyprigirl

Cyprigirl Well-Known Member

OH MY GOODNESS!

THIS IS UNREAL WHAT IS CITI UP TO?

HIVE FIVE TO ALL YOU THE NEW CITICLUB MEMBERS!

I am soooooooo happy for you guys!

Citibank is the BOMMMMMMMMMMMMB!

Cypri:)

9. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

Citi is the shizneck .

10. mindylou

mindylou Well-Known Member

Congratulations to the new citi members, welcome to the club:)

mindy

11. brad

brad Well-Known Member

Dave,did they give you a instant c.c.# online?

12. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Yes, for both. You don't have access to your full limit (for the 7000 I am allowed to use 2000 I think) but you get instant use of the CC# if you need to use it.

-Peace, Dave

13. brad

brad Well-Known Member

Thanks,Dave.

14. NewGuy

NewGuy Active Member

Wow...I am starting to get tempted. I have mid 600s in Eq. and Exp., 700 in TU. 10 good tradelines, no lates, no overs. Only snag...included citi in a BK over 7 years ago. Am I on the no card list? If so, I have hear they won't even inquiry? Has anyone ever made good with them and gotten a card?

15. sam

sam Well-Known Member

citi does keep a blacklist..
    :(

16. NewGuy

NewGuy Active Member

Thanks, Sam!

Does anyone know:

1. If you are on the blacklist, can you apply and not even get an inquiry?

2. Can you get off the blacklist? How did you do it?

This board is amazing!!

17. sam

sam Well-Known Member

i think if you pay them back they will consider you again. I recall reading someone mentioning that..

But yeah, if they blacklist you, they shouldn't even hit an inquiry.