CitiAA Gold & Silver Conso

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Larry, Jan 16, 2001.

1. Larry

Larry Guest

Talk with a nice customer Svc Rep... she combined the two cards... I'll be keeping the gold, will have 1 balance, and a limit of $7500. In May I will ask them to lower my APR.

I know what some of you are thinking (I'll get the Platinum later guys)

;) good luck to all !

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: CitiAA Gold & Silver C

yah probably a good idea. I was told the Citi AA Gold was .5% higher APR than citi Silver AA.

the platinum select is only 17.49%

3. Larry

Larry Guest

Yeah, I know Sam. Thanks anyway.

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I am planning on doing that also, of course then I will probably spend the next couple of months trying to get the CRAs to get it right LOL.

Larry may I ask if you had balances on either or both when you combined them?? I wanted to wait til I got the one paid off, not sure if that would make any difference anyway.

mom

5. Larry

Larry Guest

Yes Mom, I had balances on both cards... that's one of the advantages of combining, you only worry about 1 balance.

Good luck ! I think the biggest decision is which card to stay with... in my case I chosed the Gold. :)

6. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks Larry for your reply:)

Mom

7. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

One more ? Larry

Did they pull an inquiry for this?? I wouldn't think they need to but I am on the WAGON, haven't had one since October, they did pull an inquiry when I got the balance transfer on the gold. Just want to keep my record squeaky clean of those.

Mom