Citibank AAdvantage

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by In which o, Nov 22, 2000.

1. In which o

In which o Guest

Hi,

Which card should I apply for first... and anyone recommend applying for for than 1 in a row? or 2 or 3?
    If I apply for World Mastercard...will tehy send regular card if I don't qualify for that one?

Thanks

2. MrBelvedr

MrBelvedr Guest

i got instant appoval for the AAsilver, the next day I applied for the AA Gold, and was notifed by mail a few weeks later that I was denied.

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I dont think so. The world card is a difficult card to get. Why did you choice that one. The recommendation on this board was silver or gold.

roni

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

You may want to

Do a search through previous threads on this topic, there are a WHOLE bunch. Noone hear opted for the worldcard, we all went for silver or gold or both. You can only apply TWICE to Citibank in a 60 day period. You can see everyone's results through previous threads:)

Mom

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

On second thought

How good or bad is your credit. Unless your credit is spotless, you may not get the world. I would call them and tell the application department you applied for the wrong card. Then they can just give you the regular aadvantage mastercard. not world. But you can do whatever you want. You know your credit better than us. You didnot exactly offer that much info, or responding.

roni

6. In which o

In which o Guest

RE: On second thought

Hmmmmm... good ideas... world mastercard has no 'spending limits'...right? ;-)

Hmmm... I already have 2 citibank cards...think I can still get more? Cuz FUSA and MBNA said I could..but when I was rejected ..it said...u already have an account... what are your thoughts?

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: On second thought

Hmmm. If you already have 2 citibank card, you are already familiar with the bank. Why are you asking us, instead of just calling them as I suggested. I have no idea how many accounts you can have with citi. How many do you need? Hmmmm.

roni

In which order wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Hmmmmm... good ideas... world mastercard has no 'spending limits'...right? ;-)

Hmmm... I already have 2 citibank cards...think I can still get more? Cuz FUSA and MBNA said I could..but when I was rejected ..it said...u already have an account... what are your thoughts?