citibank aadvantage

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Arthu, Jan 29, 2001.

1. Arthu

Arthu Guest

Hello, got the Citibank Silver AAdvantage in October 00, 2k limit, applied the other day, got instant approval with gold aadvantage, 5k limit, so I have 2 citi cards the silver and gold with a total 7k limit. Do you know if they'd consolidate them to one card, with a 7k credit line, I don't want them to run another inquiry, for fear that theyll use another cra than experian. EFX, and TU, have numerous chargeoffs and lates on them, experian is the best one by far, only one neg. How can I get them to consolidate?

Also, they say they review for credit line increases 6 months, do they pull an inquiry, or base it on your repayment history.?

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Yes they will combine them, not sure about inquiry though, I think yes to it. I know when I got gold card I asked for balance transfer rate and they pulled an inquiry and I think when Roni combined hers they pulled inquiry. Yes Citibank does pull inquires when reviewing your accounts with them, and I hate to tell say it but they have pulled from different agencies with me, they usually peek every 6 months and it seems everytime they look at a different one.

3. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

whats the web site address for applying for this card? thanks, Mike

4. Geo

Geo Well-Known Member

www.citibankcards.com