Citibank Advantage Card member

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Feb 12, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Card carriers beware. I noticed a charge for $69.99 on my citi gold card. The charge was for a special program that citi has partnered with. I never authorized the charge. I remember when the rep called me but I was interested. Well, I called today to cancel and get the charge off my card. Be careful to read your statements.

First Premier did the same thing last May with some catalog order company which hit me for $100. I dont sign up for stuff like this ever. Just watch your statements folks.

roni

2. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

Thanks....Roni

roni wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Card carriers beware. I noticed a charge for $69.99 on my citi gold card. The charge was for a special program that citi has partnered with. I never authorized the charge. I remember when the rep called me but I was interested. Well, I called today to cancel and get the charge off my card. Be careful to read your statements.

First Premier did the same thing last May with some catalog order company which hit me for $100. I dont sign up for stuff like this ever. Just watch your statements folks.

roni

3. Creditinsi

Creditinsi Guest

RE: Citibank Advantage Card me

The worst thing you can do is buy anything from a telemarketer, if you even sound like you're interested your calls from telemarketers will start multiplying like cancer cells, and you'll even start noticing some surprises in your monthly statements as Roni found out.

They called me too, they always call during dinner, I told them to take me off their list of special offers, I've done this with all my credit card companies, Now we always have dinner in peace. ;-)

Alex.
    www.Creditinsiders.com