Citibank Application - Help!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Chuck, Oct 15, 2000.

1. Chuck

Chuck Guest

I've been trying to apply for a Citibank card all day, but when I click on continue it just sits there. Is anyone else having problems? I don't want to miss this.

2. Alwilda Sm

Alwilda Sm Guest

RE: Citibank Application - Hel

I applied this A.M. to see what all the hype was about, and to see if I got instant approval. Their site seemed to work okay, but I didn't get the instant approval. One of the others in this group suggested that the instant approval may only work during their normal business hours.

Oh, and when you click "continue," you have to wait a while to get any sort of confirmation.

-Alwilda

Chuck wrote:
    -------------------------------
    I've been trying to apply for a Citibank card all day, but when I click on continue it just sits there. Is anyone else having problems? I don't want to miss this.

3. curiouser

curiouser Well-Known Member

The problem may be that you are on webtv. There are a few ultra secure sites (Amex, Cal Fed Bank, certain areas of Citibank) that I can't access from webtv, but I can from a computer.

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Sorry, I got my instant approval at 1am on a Saturday. But that doesnot mean you wont get the card. Good luck.

5. molly

molly Well-Known Member

I got my instant approval at 10:00 at night California time.

6. David

David Well-Known Member

Yes, my instant approval came at 9 PM central time.

7. ble103

ble103 Guest

In other words you may have a firewall trough web-tv's internet service which can be corrected by getting a hold of them and explain the trouble you are having.Just trying to be of help.