Citibank blacklist

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Marie, Mar 19, 2001.

1. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

anyone get a citibank w/a bk? I included 2 small accounts on my bk.

any chance they're like Amex and if I pay them I'd get an account?

I remember reading somewhere that, even if you pay them, you're always on their blacklist

2. $CM$

$CM$ Guest

Amex has an excellent memory. If you screw them, they will remember you for years. Hehe.
    I have always had terrible luck with Citibank. My file has a FICO of about 750 and they gave
    me a $1000 limit! I told them to "shove that card" of course. Total insult. I just throw away
    Citibank apps now. Waste of inquiry.

3. rob

rob Guest

Rice-o-Roni

Where is Psyc-O-Roni???

4. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Re: Rice-o-Roni

I told you last night - she is out looking for you. You are in big trouble.

5. mvfl

mvfl Guest

Looks like the night shift at McDonalds just ended..

6. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

Marie,
    In about tweleve years, I have two charge-off accounts with Citibank. About a year ago, I apply for Citibank accounts and they approved for M/C. I don't know how they get me off their blacklist but Amex still does my name on their blaklist. I just my name off from Discovercard 's blackist. It depends how long they store your name in their internal computer. I knew a couple of creditors they do blacklist such as Amex,Household, Househod Retail Services, Retailers National Bank, Hurley State Bank, Citibank. I think that you have wait unitl your name get off their list. Even though you get pre-approved application from them, they still denied you because you got charge-off accountin their records. You have waited your name get off the records in order to get approve your credit card.

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

BLACKLIST

SOME NEVER FORGET LIKE AMEX...

8. eddie

eddie Well-Known Member

Re: BLACKLIST

I had a charge off with Amex back in 1984. I paid it in full back then. Do you think they remember that far back?

9. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

SINCE IT WAS "PAID" THEY MIGHT NOTE "PAID WAS CHARGE OFF" OR THEY JUST REMOVED YOUR ACCOUNT FOR SPACE SAVING...

10. Saar

Saar Banned

Eddie, Amex normally removes one's name from their shitlist 12 months after one's debt was paid in full.

Saar