Citibank--Experian--Credit Lim

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Vice, Dec 14, 2000.

1. Vice

Vice Guest

Hi,

Anyone have credit limit shown in Experian?? I have all 3 credit report only Experian doesn't show the credit limit.

Thanks

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: Citibank--Experian--Credit

All of us are having this problem with Experian and not reporting limits with Citibank, which in turn hurts our overall scores. I myself have called Experian and told them I wanted my limits being reported, but so far they are still not on there. I also sent them copy of my statements with the limits highlighted, I am hoping this does the trick. You may want to try this and see if you get results.

3. Vice

Vice Guest

Hi Momof3,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will send Experian the Letter and will let you know the results.

Thanks agin

4. Saar

Saar Banned

Momof3 wrote:
    "I also sent them copy of my statements with the limits highlighted, I am hoping this does the trick."

It worked for me.

Saar

5. Saar

Saar Banned

Although I'm not sure it will stay that way after the next time the creditor updates my report.

I think it will, because the "credit limit" figure is probably left untouched, thereby previously showing: "N/A".

Saar

6. jamie

jamie Well-Known Member

Well let me tell you about Experian...I have been in an ongoing thing with them for over two years about reporting complete and correct information. Credit limit N/A, High Balance N/A, recent payment N/A in my opinion does not constitute fair credit reporting. I threatened FTC 2 weeks ago concerning an account they just cant get right, sent them several letters, Gave them 2 weeks to fix it or else, guess what? They are more concerened with finding more information on accounts deleted in October and are now putting them back on. Time's up !!! I guess I'm sending my next letter to the FTC.