Citibank..for Roni or anyone

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NurseInFL, Apr 2, 2001.

1. NurseInFL

NurseInFL Guest

what is the requirements for citibank? do you know the minimum FICO or any of their requirements? thanks

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Re: Citibank..for Roni or anyo

As far as I know there is no mininum fico. I was approved with a transunion score in the low 600's. Citibank only pulls transunion so know than report well.

I THINK... citibank will approve people for the advantage american airlines card if you have no recent negatives. For me 1.5 years clean. Others got one with 1 year clean. Have some good lines reported also.

GoodLUCK!
    roni

3. NurseInFL

NurseInFL Guest

Thanks and the above post isn't me. This is my first time to post after weeks of lurking, but now I regret it. I don't know "IT" to start on me.

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Dont regret it. You got your answer, right? I saw thru that and I am sure others did too. All HIS post have a cynical nature.

roni

5. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

That is our local Bobby.proxy.aol.com who will spoof any aol user to get a rise...ignore him. -Dave

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

One advantage

to having a local ISP - he can't inpersonate me, hehe.

7. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Citi checked EFX - VA

8. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

Re: Citi checked EFX - VA

I thought Citibank also rejects people who in the past have either BK'ed or charged off on them.

Best regards,
    Sam

9. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

Re: Citi checked EFX - VA

Yes, they did. I got lucky to get back their cards after I got charged off ten years ago.