Citibank - Got it!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by upset, Apr 26, 2001.

1. upset

upset Guest

I don't know if you all remember my situation with Citibank about a month or so ago. I applied for the Gold World mastercard and received a letter for additional information. I faxed my telephone bill and the supervisor told me that it didn't have all the information on one page and that she was going to decline my application. Well I fired a letter off to Citibank, through Planetfeedback the day before yesterday and told them of the situation and also mentioned that I had family member, who had been long time customers who were ready to close their accounts because of what had happened. I received a telephone call today from the President's office telling me they had no idea what happened, they had all of the information that I sent faxed to them and they could see no problem. She told me that they were overriding the decision, effective today and approving me for the Citibank Platinum with a 11,500 credit limit. She said they will overnight my cards out and I should have them in three business days.

I am glad that they responded.

2. Y.M.

Y.M. Guest

congrats!

3. Geo

Geo Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

4. F.F.M

F.F.M Guest

You go....!!!!

Congrats....!!!

5. marci

marci Well-Known Member

Congratulations, upset! I'm glad PFB worked for you wrt Citi.

Marci

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

congratulations.....

roni