Citibank is OUT OF CONTROL! +

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Kirk, Oct 14, 2000.

1. Kirk

Kirk Guest

Well, as I posted a few days ago, I applied for the Citibank AAdvantage card a while back (after Ronis suggestion), was told I was denied then received a Gold AAdvantage card with a $9K limit. I still have a smile on my face from that when I go out to get the mail today and what do I find in my mailbox? A Citibank with AAdvantage Silver card with another $9K limit!!!! Unbelievable... I don't even remember applying for the Silver card. So, in the past week I have gone from an Aria with a $500 limit and a Capital One card with a $1000 limit to 2 Citibanks with $9,000 limits each!!! I'm still in shock. Thanks again Roni!

Now my question, I also added my wife to these new Citibank accounts and I'm wondering if they will show up on here CR and if so how they will be listed and what effect, if any, they will have (good, bad, neutral)? TIA and thank to everyone on this board for all the great help.

Kirk

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

That's what I'm talking about.

That's how you do it. You and I are in the 18K club. I am sure that you applied for the silver card though. Aria 500 to Citi 18K, this is truly a joyous occasion. And just in time for the holidays......

3. Jo

Jo Guest

Don't Even, Roni....

Yet another example of blatant bragging!

"You and I are in the 18K club."

Wow....aren't YOU cool?!

4. Chet

Chet Well-Known Member

RE: Citibank is OUT OF CONTROL

Kirk, if I remember correctly your situation is similar to mine. You filed BK in 1992, did you include in Citibank cards?
    You were denied online for Citibank card, but sent two cards. Did you apply for the gold card?

By the way, congratulations!

chet

5. MrBelvedr

MrBelvedr Guest

Please stop creating new useless message threads! Don't you guys know how to use a message board properly? you are supposed to reply to the message you are commenting on, now create a 'New Topic' !!!!

6. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

What is your problem? Why don't you create a new topic if you are so concerned about?