Citibank News Attn. Roni!!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Happy Citi, Oct 14, 2000.

1. Happy Citi

Happy Citi Guest

I believe I'm for quite a few people when I say this. GIVE IT A REST WITH THIS CITIBANK !@#@!. For someone that supposedly makes 93,000 a year, they are awfully damned happy over 18,000 worth of credit. Remind you credit is not FREE MONEY.

Oh, and by the way I'm not bitter about your success with Citibank, I also followed you advice and was approved, and I too am thankful for the tip. But damn, dragging it on like this is ridiculous, considering you said that you were tired of posting the same things.

People are tired of reading the same things. Please just give it a rest. You are probably goint to make Citibank revoke your cards, because I am quite sure you have recommended a lot of deadbeats to them, that was approved. So I'm quite sure that they are going to take a major loss. So I guess we can look forward to our interest rates shooting up higher.

Please don't take this harsh, just give it a rest.

Thanks

2. Thanks!

Thanks! Guest

RE: Citibank News Attn. Roni!

I am very grateful to roni. I applied to Citibank and received a Gold with a $21,000 limit and a Silver Advantage with a $18,000 limit in the last week. I can't believe this! I just declared bankruptcy 7 months ago and haven't worked in 3 years! Not only that, my car was repossessed a month ago when I didn't make the payments on a high risk loan. I thought being a few months behind on my Aria and Cap 1 payments would sink my Citibank application for sure, but I was accepted!
    This is like the gold rush or something.
    It's really nice to have real credit and to dump the subprimes.
    God bless you roni!!! And God bless Citibank!!!

3. Killer

Killer Guest

Dear Happy Customer,

Roni was not the only one "over posting" CitiBank. As a matter of fact, Roni didn't over post at all. Roni has been very helpful!

Roni got a little tired and ask if the posts would take another direction. Search this board and you will see. Roni ask if people would find another subject. Please research before you make abrupt posts.

Roni has no control over who reads this board and applies for CitBank or other cards. How can you conclude that some of the people are deadbeats and she recommended them. That is very arrogant on your part.It also leads me to believe that you feel she shouldn't have shared the information too much. I think that would have been selfish. Instead Roni nad others were unselfish. Many people greatly appreciate the wealth of advice this board provides. Even you have profited.

Personally I beleive that most people that participate on this board have experienced enough hardship from bad credit and therefore will never let it happen again. Also not everyone with bad credit has it because of irresponsibility. A lot of people experienced job loss, extended illness, divorce from an unfaithful partner, or death of a spouse.

This board is a public forum and people may continue to post whatever subject they wish.
    It is not anyone's place to tell anyone to stop. If the posts are not offensive or rude then let them roll.

4. Happy Citi

Happy Citi Guest

Thanks! wrote:
    -------------------------------
    I am very grateful to roni. I applied to Citibank and received a Gold with a $21,000 limit and a Silver Advantage with a $18,000 limit in the last week. I can't believe this! I just declared bankruptcy 7 months ago and haven't worked in 3 years! Not only that, my car was repossessed a month ago when I didn't make the payments on a high risk loan. I thought being a few months behind on my Aria and Cap 1 payments would sink my Citibank application for sure, but I was accepted!
    This is like the gold rush or something.
    It's really nice to have real credit and to dump the subprimes.
    God bless you roni!!! And God bless Citibank!!!

Hopefully they are just joking, but if not, then you get the picture.
    How in the hell is someone that just filed BK, just got a repo, just defaulted on an Aria and Cap1 acct, suppose to pay their Citibank cards. THEY ARE NOT!!!!!

Look @SS, you did not get a gold rush. And if you did get approved, I sure as hell know you just frauded CITIBANk, and I hope they get your tired @SS.

Roni, look what you've started.
    Thanks for the tip,
    but next time, KEEP YOUR BIG MOUTH SHUT!!!! Because you see the kind of @!@#* that comes out the closet when they think they are getting something for free.

And for all the people that's reading this and was approved for the Citibank card and whose intentions are good on building their credit and using it wisely and responsible, this message isn't directed toward you.

I may have said some things wrong or harsh, but I don't mean any harm. I just hope you all understand where I am coming from.

5. CreditCard

CreditCard Guest

RE: Wow---"KILLER"

I can see how hard up you are for an approval from Citibank, and of course, I follow the posts. You took it the wrong way. This board is about sharing, not SCHEMING. Not everyone on this board has good intentions. This message wasn't for everyone. When people read these post, they'll know who they are. As long as you are not one of them, chill!!!!

By the way, it was grateful of Roni to share, but dang, stop worshipping her like she is a GOD.
    That goes back to what I said about people acting like they just got FREE MONEY. Damn, it a loan with a big limit and high interest.

6. Killer

Killer Guest

RE: Wow---"KILLER"

Sorry that I took it the wrong way. I hope no one is scheming. And your right human nature has taught me that not all people have good intentions. I will chill!

And Yes I am desperate but I know what credit is and will appreciate it. Therefore as you have said the messaage was not intended for me.

By the way...I am not worshipping Roni. I just wanted her to know that her sharing was appreciated. I didnt want her to feel that she had done something bad.

End of Story.

7. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

Geez! It looks as though quite a few peoples' Cheerios have been pissed in today! What's with all the griping and moaning?

Yes, the Roni/Citibank posts have been quite abundant over the last couple weeks; however, I haven't seen much else in the way of sharing information and helping one another. The posts have helped quite a few people here, including mostly regulars, achieve some of their credit goals. Isn't that our purpose here?

I definately agree that people with bad intentions visit this board regularly, but I can't imagine what we could do to prevent them from carrying out their bad intentions. We'd defeat our purposes by not mentioning the banks whose standards are somewhat relaxed. Those who do have good intentions of rebuilding their credit, without repeating past responsibility errors, need to know where to turn. Those who have ill intentions will figure out ways to try to beat the system regardless of what is posted here.

What's to keep the real deadbeats from screwing Orchard, Providian, or Capital One? Those banks are mentioned here a countless number of times daily. Without them, most people who are serious about building or rebuilding credit would have nowhere to turn. Still, those who abuse credit, jeopardize such sources for everyone else.

Credit is certainly NOT FREE MONEY! I would hope those who are serious about building or rebuilding credit understand this by now. Anyone who is granted a $9,000 credit limit on a card and can't pay back $9,000 in one year or less had better have learned some damned good self-discipline. Otherwise, he/she WILL REGRET IT! Receiving a credit card and winning the lottery have NOTHING in common.

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Dont worry killer..they just p

I know that I havenot done anything wrong. I did not want people to feel or write what these idiots have written here. Haters. That's what they are. My kid brother would just call them call Playhaters. That is exactly what they sound like.

9. MrBelvedr

MrBelvedr Guest

STOP creating new threads!

People, I love talking about Citibank giving away the store, but let's at least STOP creating new threads! Let's just add messages to the already existing threads, OK?
    Duh!!

10. LadyCarr

LadyCarr Guest

RE: Well said Doris K

But on the other hand, the crooks are not going to get a lot out of Capital One with a 200.00 limit. :)

11. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Would you b happy if I left th

TOUGH..I aint going anywhere. HaHaHa.....

12. Hubert X

Hubert X Guest

RE: STOP creating new threads!

These children have such short attention spans that they hardly ever respond to threads over a day old. Those who crave attention, and that means all of them, have to create new threads every day to get any response.

13. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

RE: Well said Doris K

Screwing is screwing, regardless of the amount! Capital One's credit limits just allow for quickies. ;-)

14. Thanks!

Thanks! Guest

RE: Would you b happy if I lef

Roni, please, PLEASE, do not even joke about leaving this board!
    You are the only one who seems to know what track the gravy train is running on. You have led me to the mother lode! Not one of the regulars has had a hot tip about easy credit in a year and the last one was x.com for crap sakes.
    You've given this board life again and the old timers resent being useless.
    Where is their great advice?
    All I know is I've got two spankng new credit cards and nearly $50,000 in credit now instead of a Cap 1 and an Aria with $600 on them, total.
    Thanks for making my life worth living again after 6 months of bankruptcy hell.
    Fight amongst yourselves, credit experts. I'm going to the mall with my citibank cards and reward myself for hitting it big! And thanks, old timers, for the advice about the great secured cards LOL!!!!

15. bg

bg Guest

What a bunch of MORONS, you clowns are fighting like my kids. Some of you think
    you're not getting enough attention, how sad.
    Including my post here there are 15 posts
    and not one of them concerns any credit issues, just a bunch of crybabies trying to blow smoke up roni's *ss to make her feel better, and others tired of hearing the same old crap about citibank. Why don't you all
    grow up and get back to the issues of this board which is credit issues. Roni gave her advice on citibank so TAKE IT and MOVE ON PLEASE!!! Roni no one asked you to leave the
    board so don't get your panties in a bunch,
    people just want to hear about something other than citibank.

16. roni

roni Well-Known Member

If you had read the post, You would have read that I clearly said, I aint going anywhere. I am not sure how to take your remarks. So I will take them positively. Smoochies.

17. bg

bg Guest

I realize you said you weren't going nowhere,
    but the subject of your post was "would you be happy if I left the board". So that's what
    I meant by my statement. And yes my post was positive I hope. I have been around this board for quite awhile. And the old regulars
    everyone seems to distrust anymore helped bring us out of CREDIT HELL. The new people have great advice also, but it takes alot of different peoples experiences to help just one person. So everyone needs to know that what works for one person may not work for the next. So each person needs to look at all the posts on one subject and figure out which is best for them. This is just my personal opinion from past experiences.
    Roni have a great day. And everyone else also.
    bg

18. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

An Obvious Hoax

The entity called "Thanks!" and his/her/its posts about $39,000 or $50,000 in credit from Citibank are an obvious hoax. Just check out the putrid "webtv" address and recall what kind of garbage has come from that direction in the past.

19. roni

roni Well-Known Member

You are gonna make me vomit...

Ugh!