Citibank Platinum Select

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Googles, Oct 31, 2001.

1. Googles

Googles Member

Citibank Platinum Select

Does this card report your credit limit to the credit bureaus? I know that not all of their cards do.

Thanks! :)

2. Bill B

Bill B Well-Known Member

mine does

3. Googles

Googles Member

Thanks for responding so quickly...this is a cool site!

4. Bill B

Bill B Well-Known Member

yes it sure is hope you enjoy your visits

5. Jeff

Jeff Guest

Welcome Googles,

Citi's 'World' cards do not report limits.

6. kustomkat

kustomkat Well-Known Member

Citibank "world" cards do not report because there is no pre set spending limit..
    Kev

7. c5kirk

c5kirk Well-Known Member

I've heard this many times. However, I have the Citi World MC and it has always reported the CL on all three reports.

Kirk

8. Jeff

Jeff Guest

Interesting. I have a Citi AA plat. select World MC and they do not report my credit limit. Only the high balance.

9. elsocete

elsocete Active Member

My Citibank Platinum Select reports to all three credit bureaus.

On my account, they are reporting the "high limit", "monthly payment", and "account balance"

10. Jeff

Jeff Guest

My Citi platinum select reports my credit limit to all three bureaus as well. My Citi AA plat. select World MC does not report my credit limit. Only my high balance.

The 'World' cards have no pre-set spending limit.

11. Quixote

Quixote Well-Known Member

Sounds like you got your answer already, so Welcome Googles! Great User Name, BTW. Reminds me of the debate I had with myself when I signed up. The second choice (and my sentimental favorite) was Beer Goggles, but, being a married man, I decided to play it safe. Consider that name up for bid. Do I hear 15 FICO points for Beer Goggles?