Citibank responds to PayPal

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Saar, Nov 17, 2001.

1. Saar

Saar Banned

2. matty61184

matty61184 Well-Known Member

I just signed up, looks like a nice service. Much better than paypal, especially since it's fee free!

3. Saar

Saar Banned

It is, for now. Looks like they're after PayPal's market share. My bet is they'll reinstate fees when their goal is met. But that's ok, because when the day arrives, another company would offer the service fee-free, and consumers would not hesitate to switch companies.

Any given company's services should be reevaluated frequently by the intelligent consumer. I may be working with company X at a given time. If their product/service remains competitive, I'll stick with them. If it's not, I'll switch to company Y faster than they can say "Retention".

Saar

4. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

Good policy, Saar.
    We at CreditWorks strongly believe in that principle. We listen to our customers and try very hard to comply with their requests.

www.creditsense.com

5. Voyager

Voyager Well-Known Member

I just tried to sign up for this new service and was denied. I am current on everything. But Citibank was on my bk.

They have long memories.

6. Saar

Saar Banned

Voyager: If you're interested to know why they declined you, call Citi's Early Warning department: 877-296-0187.

Saar

7. Saar

Saar Banned

That's true, Herb.

Being one of your current customers, I can confirm that.

Saar

8. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member