citibank update re:chapter 13

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by LKH, Nov 20, 2000.

1. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I received my updated experian report last week minus the chapter 13 bk as they finally removed per my dispute. I faxed it citibank on Friday evening. Called today - they acknowledged receiving it. The citibank rep. told me the only reason I was denied for the Aadvantage card was the bk, and it looked good as far as my receiving it now. She told me to call back on Friday. My fingers are crossed.

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: citibank update re:chapter

Wow! ikh. That is great news. I am very glad that Citibank is being so fair. I would say your chances are great. I will keep mine crossed also. Good Luck.

roni

3. miles

miles Well-Known Member

RE: citibank update re:chapter

Good luck 1kh! Unfortunately, I was denied due to a chargeoff with a zero balance. That kind of threw me for a loop as the first denial stated that I was being declined due to a bk issue (which was incorrect). The letter stated that if my report was corrected(which I did), they would consider me for a card. I kind of feel lied to as they sent the 2nd denial for the chargeoff when it was on my report to begin with! I'm not that upset I didn't get the card, but I'm disappointed that they denied me twice with 2 different reasons. Luckily, my report will be clean in approx. 3 months! :)