CITIBANK...WOW!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by RITA, Nov 11, 2000.

1. RITA

RITA Guest

I RECEIVED MY DENIAL LETTER ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO. TODAY I CAME HOME AND WHAT DO YOU THINK WAS IN MY MAIL BOX? MY CITIBANK AA CREDIT CARD. I HAVE HORRIBLE CREDIT. 1 OPEN CAR LOAN AND A DMCCB $500 CC AND FNB $250 CC THAT HAVE BEEN OPEN SINCE JUNE AND AUG. THEY STARTED ME WITH A 2K LIMIT. I'M SO EXCITED. I'M ON MY WAY TO RECOVERY.

2. TommyC

TommyC Guest

Congratulations Rita and welcome to the prime world of credit. The same thing happened to me about two weeks ago, after receiving a denial letter also. It was quite a surprise for me also and made me even more determined to sort out my credit reports that I had allowed to run amock over the years. Enjoy your card and keep up the good work, TommyC

3. Flagirl

Flagirl Well-Known Member

Rita,
    How bad is your credit, if you don't mind me asking? I applied and was also denied and just keep hoping that it'll show up in my mailbox one day. Also, did you apply for the gold card too?
    Thanks!

4. RITA

RITA Guest

I have an outstanding judgement from 97 for $3150. Collection for $4,000, and $900 from 97 as well. Past Two years has been perfect 1 paid car loan for 9k and current car loan 16k. Sears AU for 2100 since 96 perfect, paid personal loan for 1300 w/mercury. And no, I applied for the AA card.