Citi's AA Mastercard Rejected

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by PSUgirl, Mar 30, 2001.

1. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

HI,
    Just got a letter in the mail from Citibank regarding their Click Citi AAdvantage Master...

I was denied because "a delinquent credit obligation(s), either paid or unpaid, was recorded on your credit bureau report."

They pulled trans union...

I have one bad account on my trans file, MBNA...2-30days, 3-60days, and 7-90+ days. Account's been current since may 2000. balance around 1500 with a limit of 1000. I also have 12 inquires in past 11 months.

Is there anything that i can do to get citi to change their minds.

Junum is working on deleting this account or making it positive. I have until april 26 so send an updated copy of trans file to be considered for a reevaluatation.

What do you think i should do???

2. Geo

Geo Well-Known Member

Re: Citi's AA Mastercard Rejec

Wait a couple of months and then apply for the regular Aadvantage card
    (Not the click citi)

3. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Where are you PSUgirl? They pulled my Equifax, with 2 paid tax liens from 1996 (duplicated by EFX actually looks like 4) and they approved me for $4,000 instantly.

4. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

Breeze,
    They pulled either TransUnion or Equifax depends where you live. For example I lived in Texas. Citibank pulled TransUnion.

5. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

I am in VA.

6. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

Im in State College PA

7. Geo

Geo Well-Known Member

Penn State University?

8. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

oh well, that explains it. TU is located in PA. Better get used to them, or move out of their territory, hehe.

9. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

Yes, Penn State!

To breeze:
    Trans union is my LEAST worst credit report. There is only one account that is really negative. Im trusting in junum to get it deleted. It would work in my favor. They already deleted a charge off on the first try with TU.

PSUGirl